To effectively treat stretch marks on your breast, simply follow the steps below and it will surely disappear permanently!
It’s easy to follow but it requires patience and daily application in order to succeed. But before you start, here’s a list of the things you will need:
- Collagen based lotion
- Exfoliating cream
- Vitamin E liquid (oil)
- Damp towel
- Hot water
Step by step Guide to follow:
- Ready the clean towel and soak it in warm water. After that put the warm towel on the area affected for 5-10 minutes.
- After a couple of minutes, apply the exfoliating cream on the affected and scrub it in a slow circular manner. You can do this after or during shower.
- Do the scrubbing in two parts. After scrubbing the first time, rinse it with water and scrub the cream once again.
- After completing the two parts of scrubbing rinse the scrub and pat the affected area dry.
- Next you need to do is to apply a lotion rich with collagen on the area with stretch mark. You won’t have a hard time looking for this product because they advertise it boldly on the market. You need enough collagen because it enables your skin to be elastic and thus preventing it from further damage.
- Do this routine once every other day or 3-4 times a week. But make sure to apply the cream as often as possible.
Removing Breast Marks After Pregnancy
- Drink enough amount of water in a day. About 90% of our body is made up of water and that our skin needs a lot of water for its many functions. To keep the skin moisturized means to keep it hydrated and keeping it hydrated helps it maintain its elasticity. For pregnant woman, it is recommended to drink more than 8 glasses of water every day.
- Use cocoa butter and apply it every night, before going to bed. Stretch marks leave scares and broken tissues behind. The skin will absorb the cocoa butter and water to repair this tissues, thus removes the scare.
- Aside from cocoa butter, use vitamin E gel and apply it on the area of the best with stretch mark to help speed up the healing process of the scar tissue. Do this every day after taking a shower to maximize the result.
- Use anti-stretch mark products as well. There are many choices of products in the market. But buying the cheap ones is not so disadvantageous at all. Read directions on how often you should use it.
- Lastly, use an exfoliating cream once a week will also help the scar tissue recover faster. Use only products that are found on the pharmacy or at beauty and health department store. Exfoliating removes dead skins and allows vitamin E gel and cocoa butter to penetrate deep down your skin effectively.